¡Buen Camino! Millions of people from all walks of life have walked the legendary Camino de Santiago also known as The Way. They become pilgrims on a journey and most experience a very different way of living during their time on the Camino. Everyone should walk a Camino de Santiago at least once in their life!
Here are 10 quotes to inspire you to walk the Camino de Santiago.
1. Have no fear, you will find your way. It is in your bones. It is in your soul.
2. It´s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you but no one else can walk it for you.
3. Choosing the right path is never easy. It´s a decision we make with only our hearts to guide us.
4. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are made of dirt.
5. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.
6. The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning, you didn´t even think to ask.
7. This is your journey. Your body. Your mind. Your soul. Dig deep, own it and start doing things for you and by you.
8. Everything I was I carry with me. Everything I will be lies on the road ahead.
9. In the end, she became the journey and like all journeys, she did not end. She simply changed direction and kept on going.
10. Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about un-becoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.
If you plan to walk the Camino de Santiago, check out my book, A Wild Woman’s Guide To The Camino de Santiago. I share everything you need to know before you begin your Camino. Read at A Wild Woman’s Guide To The Camino De Santiago or click the link below.