For a thousand years, millions of people have walked the legendary Camino de Santiago, experiencing the spirit of the Camino and life as a pilgrim.
The Camino de Santiago offers spectacular scenery, rich cultural and culinary delights of Portugal and Spain, friendly locals and pilgrims who will share the Camino experience.
At the end of every Camino de Santiago lies Santiago de Compostela where legend says St James was laid to rest.
Upon reaching Santiago Cathedral, every pilgrim receives a Compostela (certificate) to show that they have walked the Camino de Santiago.
This is not just a walk. This is a journey of a lifetime.
At Wild Camino, we offer a Camino Itinerary Planning Service for all Camino de Santiago routes on dates that are convenient to you.
Our Camino Itinerary Planning Services include
- Advice on your chosen Camino route taking into account your preferred daily walking distance.
- Accommodation recommendations along the Camino route
- Baggage and Airport Transfers if needed
- Pre-Camino advice on how to prepare including the equipment
- Preparation of a detailed itinerary
- Support via telephone while on the Camino
If you want to explore further afield before or after your Camino, we can also recommend additional accommodation, cultural tours and transportation in any area of Spain and Portugal.
Let us take care of the mundane and let you enjoy the magic of the Camino de Santiago from as little as €15.00 per day.
Click to contact us to discuss your Camino planning requirements.