Camino de Santiago : Variante Espiritual
Dates : 5th to 14th May 2022
Our Wild Camino Variante Espiritual Guided Journey is a tranquil Camino that begins in the coastal town of A Guarda and ends in Santiago de Compostela.
During this ten day journey, we will walk along natural paths of the rugged coastline of Spain, enjoying the vistas of mountains and pine forests with evenings spent in the villages of Oia and Baiona until we reach the coastal town of Vigo with stunning views to the Isle of Cies.
From Vigo, we will pick up the traditional Portuguese inland route, walking through magical forests and woodlands, spending the evenings in the towns of Redondela, Pontevedra, Caldas de Reis and Padron.
After Padron, we begin the final day’s walk to Santiago de Compostela, where we will arrive at the cathedral to celebrate the end of our journey.
This beginner-level journey is designed to allow you to walk at a relaxed and easy pace for your ultimate enjoyment of the Camino de Santiago experience.
At the end of each day’s walk, we will spend the night in a Guest House/Hotel/Country House (baggage transfers included).
Breakfast and pilgrim dinners are included within our Wild Camino Journey.
Visit our Wild Camino Guided Journey Itinerary Page to view the full itinerary.
Visit our Wild Camino Guided Journey Accommodation Page to view details of accommodation.
- 9 nights accommodation including breakfast and dinner (based on 2 people sharing a twin room).
- Wild Camino Guide for the duration of the journey
- Daily transfer of your luggage.
- Pilgrim passports for your Camino de Santiago.
- Emergency support vehicle on the route.
- Daily maps of routes supplied.
- Advice and guidance on how to prepare for the Camino walk including what equipment to bring with you.
- One free postponement in the event of a COVID lockdown.
Wild Camino Guided Journey €1,195.00 per person
(Deposit €400.00 plus single room supplement of €200.00 if applicable)