Camino de Santiago : Portuguese (Tui to Santiago de Compostela)
Date : 20th to 27th May 2022 – Full
We will walk 119 kilometres (74 miles) of the Portuguese Camino de Santiago through the flatlands of northern Spain heading north to Santiago de Compostela.
The Camino route follows magical paths and trails through the breathtaking Spanish countryside, farmland and vineyards passing through ancient villages and towns, steeped in culture from a bygone age.
This beginner-level journey is designed to allow you to walk at a relaxed and easy pace for your ultimate enjoyment of the Camino de Santiago experience.
At the end of each day’s walk, you will spend the night in a Guest House/Hotel/Country House (baggage transfers included).
Breakfast and pilgrim dinners are included within our Wild Camino Journey.
Visit our Wild Camino Guided Journey Itinerary Page to view the full itinerary.
Visit our Wild Camino Guided Journey Accommodation Page to view details of accommodation.
- 7 nights accommodation including breakfast and dinner (based on 2 people sharing a twin room).
- Wild Camino Guide for the duration of the journey
- Daily transfer of your luggage.
- Pilgrim passports for your Camino de Santiago.
- Emergency support vehicle on the route.
- Daily maps of routes supplied.
- Advice and guidance on how to prepare for the Camino walk including what equipment to bring with you.
- One Free Postponement in the event of a COVID lockdown
Wild Camino Guided Journey €1,295.00 per person
(Deposit €390.00 plus single room supplement of €200.00)